Rubber Strap for IWC Portugieser - SwimSkin® Ballistic
Vulcanized Rubber strap engineered to fit the IWC Portugieser case (5001.. series only with 20mm lug space) and the customer's IWC buckle. This high-tech strap is built for many years of rugged enjoyment and contains a solid insert that has been calibrated for "Blocked Integration" to the Portugieser case for a flawless and secure mount. This strap is designed to mount the customer's own IWC Portugieser buckle that came with their watch.
- NOTE: This strap is NOT compatible with Portugieser "5007.." series, and is also not compatible with models that do not have 22mm lug space (for example: the Portugieser Chronograph with 20mm lug space is not compatible).
- Although this strap looks and feels identical to Kevlar® fabric, it is actually 100% RUBBER, and therefore waterproof for all aquatic activities including the ocean and pools.
- Solid inserts within the strap are calibrated for a flawless, rotationless and secure mount to the IWC Big Pilot watch case.
- Made in Switzerland of pure vulcanized rubber. No coatings, blends or bonding.
- Meets FDA and BVGG Specifications: non-toxic, non-marking, non-allergen, does not attract dust.
- STANDARD SIZE ( 6 1/2 - 9 inches or 16 - 23 cm )
- Watch and buckle NOT included.
Any products that can be added to the shopping cart are in-stock and available for immediate shipping.
Orders received by 4pm EST ship out the same business day (M-F excluding holidays) with live tracking via UPS.