Rubber Strap for IWC Portugieser - SwimSkin® Alligator
Vulcanized Rubber strap engineered to fit the IWC Portugieser case (5001.. series only with 22mm lug space) and the customer's IWC buckle. This high-tech strap is built for many years of rugged enjoyment and contains a solid insert that has been calibrated for "Blocked Integration" to the Portugieser case for a flawless and secure mount. This strap is designed to mount the customer's own IWC Portugieser buckle that came with their watch.
NOTE: This strap is NOT compatible with the Portugieser "5007.." series, and is also not compatible with models that do not have 22mm lug space (for example the Portugieser Chronograph with 20mm lug space is not compatible).
- Although this strap looks and feels identical to Alligator hide, it is actually 100% RUBBER, and therefore waterproof for all aquatic activities including the ocean and pools.
- Solid inserts within the strap are calibrated for a flawless, rotationless and secure mount to the IWC Big Pilot watch case.
- Made in Switzerland of pure vulcanized rubber. No coatings, blends or bonding.
- Meets FDA and BVGG Specifications: non-toxic, non-marking, non-allergen, does not attract dust.
- STANDARD SIZE ( 6 1/2 - 9 inches or 16 - 23 cm )
- Watch and buckle are NOT included.
Any products that can be added to the shopping cart are in-stock and available for immediate shipping.
Orders received by 4pm EST ship out the same business day (M-F excluding holidays) with live tracking via UPS.